Thursday, June 2, 2011

OnlineDatingDumbThisBetter.com

In June 2011, a new online dating website--called  OnlineDatingDumbThisBetter.com--launched to help guys find the girl of their dreams. Here was their questionnaire for girls:

Welcome to OnlineDatingDumbThisBetter.com! Are you “the girl next door”? Do you make guys drool in airports and/or barbershops? Are you hotter than your mom? Then fill out this brief questionnaire to see if you can be one of our “Girls of Guys’ Dreams” girls!

You must check at least one answer choice per question:

I am:
a) ___ female

I am:
a) ___single

When a guy takes me out to eat, I prefer:
a)___ to pay
b)___ to split the check, but only after an epic struggle

I would describe myself as:
a)___Fun
b)___Nice
c)___Smart
d)___Ridiculously gorgeous, but also modest
e)___All of the above

When the date is almost over, I want the guy to:
a)___kiss me goodnight
b)___sleep with me goodnight

Rather than committed relationships, I believe most strongly in:
a)___open relationships
b)___crazy three-somes
c)___friends with benefits
d___all of the above

Something that would make me really angry at my date is:
a)___nothing would make me really angry at my date

My feelings on kids are that:
a)___they’re great--if they’re someone else’s
b)___I would like to have a few a LONG time from now, while also holding a steady job

My ideal date would be
a)___average looking
b)___average intelligence
c)___average sense of humor

I’m most proud of:
a)___my great job
b)___my incredible volunteer experience
c) ___my charming personality
c)___my family’s immense wealth
d)___that i can be this attractive and yet this humble
e)___all of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment