Tuesday, October 7, 2014

If Objects Could Talk

LOCK AND KEY

  • Lock: Oh, here you come! Our embrace shall be short but sweet!
  • Key: Yes lock, yes! I love you!
  • Lock: I love you too. . .oh, it’s over. Back to doing nothing for hours

NEWSPAPER

  • Yes! Yes pick me up! See, I still matter! I’m a physical representation of information!! Wait, don’t take me over there!!! DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT THE HAMSTER DOES OVER THERE?!?!?

ALARM CLOCK

  • GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP. Okay I’ll sleep for a little bit. . .OKAY TIME’S UP GET UP GET UP GET UP.

OLD SHOWER

  • Ahh I’m nice and comfortable. . .NO I’M NOT, I’M SUPER HOT FOR NO REASON. . .ahhh back to comfortable . . .NOPE NOW FREEZING COLDNESS BRRRRR. . .woo I am a rush huh?

YELLOW STARBURST

  • Yeah, you bragged earlier, Red and Pink, but who is laughing now, eh?? Me, because I’m NOT in some kid’s stomach. Yeah, I can just chillax and do whatever. . .it’s pretty chill. Yeah, just hanging out . . .so is anyone around? Anyone at all?? Damn this is boring.

WATER BOTTLE

  • Jeeze man, make out with me again why don’t you?

TV REMOTE

  • Dude, I’m here under the couch! Can’t you see me?? God I can’t believe you lost me again. Don’t you care man? Don’t you realize that I’M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE YOU IF BIG BANG THEORY COMES ON!

DRIED OUT PEN

  • Hey, just FYI I’m totes empty. . .dude, stop writing so hard, as I mentioned I have no ink. . .MY GOD MAN I’M OUT JESUS. .. aaaannnd now I’ve been thrown out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment